- Available sizes: 5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
- The Seventy Six is Tom Asta’s second signature model shoe. With a modern athletic appeal and classic Fallen styling, this shoe is designed to meet Tom’s technical needs in a skate shoe.
- The Seventy Six features a slim low-profile upper made from heavy-duty suede and light mesh with minimal padding for support and maneuverability.
- As the most technically advanced shoe in the Fallen line, the Seventy Six features our signature FLX midsole construction on a 400 NBS outsole to increase grip and durability against abrasion while ensuring maximum board feel.
- This shoe also features a premium insole for impact absorption and a heel stabilizer to provide support and longevity to the upper.
- The Seventy Six is made with heavy-duty suede, canvas or denim, and is the perfect combination of technology and simplistic design.
FLX-flexology footwear construction uses a lightweight tapered EVA midsole, which provides impact cushioning for the heel area only while giving maximum board control and flexibility to the forefoot. This construction is designed to be lightweight and give a similar feel to a vulcanized outsole while providing the comfort and durability of a cupsole.